Comfy Fit Standard Harness features:
- Choice of Colour Black or Brown Matte Finish or Black Patent
- Choice Carefree Synthetic Waffle Padding or Leather Padding
- Choice of Padding Colour in Black or Brown
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Curved Breast Collar
- Combo Traces
- Shaped Bridle Crown
- Round Blinkers
- Adjustable Neck Terret
- Extended Padding on Saddle
- Open Tug Loops
- Choice of Joined or Separate Hip Straps
- Choice Beta or English Web reins
- Patent Finish (no extra charge)
- Brass Hardware (allow 3 weeks extra for delivery)
- Other breast collar styles (See Deluxe, Comfy Collar, Economy)
- Bridle crown available in leather (+10.00/bridle)
- Square blinds may be substituted for round (no extra charge)
- D-style terret may be substituted for adjustable (no extra charge)
- Other saddle styles are available for substitution (search Saddles)
- Quick Release Shaft Loops
- Leather Reins or Super Grip Reins
- Tear Drops
Comfy Fit Harnesses are convertible to pairs or multiples with a few easily attached conversion parts. Take off the shaft loops and add side holdback rigging and you are ready to pair up or drive multiples!
Other options may be available on individual harness parts. If you are unsure, please ask us, we're here to help!
**Any Custom size and options are available but are not returnable. All unused, clean, standard parts and features are returnable for replacement.
Fabulous fitting Harness
Posted by Bridget Simon on 2015 Jan 30th
I have just purchased my "3rd" Comfy Fit harness. All of them are amazing. I especially am in "LUV" with the sliding back pad. It takes all the stress off my pony and has made driving in rough Terrain an ease for him !!! Thank you ever so much for introducing me to this harness !!!
awesome harness for a great price!
Posted by Evelyn Sabraw on 2015 Jan 29th
After some 'cheap' harness purchases online or through ads, I finally ordered my comfi fit through Equimarket. Not only is it custom ordered to fit my mare perfectly but it is easy to maintain and absolutielt stunning to look at!
I regret having wasted money on other harnesses rather having ordered mine right away! The price is definitely right!
I have no doubt it won't be my last purchase. After all, sure I will eventually end up with a mini... Or two :)
comfy fit harness
Posted by Unknown on 2015 Jan 28th
I love love love my mini comfy fit - I started with one singles harness and then 2 singles harnesses and with some very knowledgeable help turned those singles into a pairs harness and then into a tandem harness - just so versatile - and easy to maintain. If my harnesses ever wear out I will certainly replace them with comfy fit